The components of our commitment to sharing life together include:
- Daily pattern of community prayer (morning and evening), in the style of the Taizé Community, centred around silence and reflection
- Individual commitment to on-going study and learning, and sharing of its fruits
- Working out what the Kingdom of God might look like in our lives as a community and as individuals
- Sharing of practical work within the community to enable our life together
- Being present with each other through shared meals and activities
- Playing an active role in the local area; finding ways in which we can contribute to be a positive and supportive presence as a community
We are delighted to announce a new, year-long residential programme at the Lunesdale Community, beginning at the end of August, with an application deadline of Friday 28th June. Please see the Community Experience Programme pages for further details.