The Lunesdale Community is an ecumenical Christian community, currently welcoming new members. We aspire to be a diverse, international community of families, individuals and couples, sharing life together through prayer, meals, work and study.
The components of our commitment to sharing life together include:
- Daily pattern of community prayer (morning and evening), in the style of the Taizé Community, centred around silence and reflection
- Individual commitment to on-going study and learning, and sharing of its fruits
- Sharing of practical work within the community to enable our life together
- Being present with each other through shared meals and activities
- Playing an active role in the local area; finding ways in which we can contribute to be a positive and supportive presence as a community
We are currently open to new members, through a process of mutual discernment. If you would be interested in being a part of this project, do please contact us. After one or two initial visits for a weekend, it is possible at this stage to commit to spending a few weeks living in community, with or without a view to staying with us for a longer time.
If you’d like to receive updates as things develop, please leave your e-mail address below.