The Lunesdale Community has published an invitation to life in community during the winter of 2020-21. Please see this post for further information.
The components of our commitment to sharing life together include:
- Daily pattern of community prayer (morning and evening), in the style of the Taizé Community, centred around silence and reflection
- Individual commitment to on-going study and learning, and sharing of its fruits
- Working out what the Kingdom of God might look like in our lives as a community and as individuals
- Sharing of practical work within the community to enable our life together
- Being present with each other through shared meals and activities
- Playing an active role in the local area; finding ways in which we can contribute to be a positive and supportive presence as a community